Monday 29 January 2018

Fast Reading Technique Seminar, February 2018

Assalamualaikum wbt

Dear readers, 
 
I just came back from Terengganu for the last Fast Reading Technique Seminar for the month of January. Fret not, this does not mean that we have ended our FRT 2018. My team and I will resume the seminar around Malaysia next week, starting from Johor on (2nd February 2018) then we will travel to Melaka, Kuala Lumpur, Kedah (24th February 2018)

Honestly it has been a hectic weekend. Alhamdulillah I have all the support I needed from my fellow operators, principals  and parents. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the parents who managed to squeeze in their time to participate in the seminar. May Allah bless our effort and enhance our understanding on our children in order to teach them how to read.

Throughout the training that we have conducted, I have received many positive feedback from the parents. They said that have practiced what they have learned to their children at home and masyaallah their children's outcome not only brings joy to the parents but to their teachers as well.


The video above is shared by on of our Little Caliphs' parent from Ipoh.  It won't take a long way for the children to read once they are familiar with the sound of letters (read: phonics).

I'm looking for more upcoming FRT.  You can refer to our Fast Reading Technique Seminar schedule below. Please contact your nearest Little Caliphs Kindergarten to know more about the detail of the program.
You may download the image to full view

No comments:

Post a Comment